Monday, January 19, 2009

Upcoming &Biography of Anglena Jolie

Upcoming of Jolie
Anglena Jolie is the young star of the holly wood industary.She is so preety and talented hereon.She is an American and live in Los angle,Calefornia.She got her early education from lee strasburg theater institute.her father also a film actor.she is a married woman and also have a daughter and a son.They are twinsHer mother was died of the cancer.she has a brother.after the birth of twins she decided not to be pragnant again.her height is 5' ''7'' and she also a good model.
Anglena Is like a Tiger:
Her upcoming news is that she has made a tatto on her back like a tiger.
after that she explain:My favourite animal is Tiger.Ilike them because ther are very independent creature.Their tectic is ti attack not to defend.
''So I wouldn't mind if I was compared to a tiger, it would be well received and I'd feel honored. Besides, every woman has something of a tiger inside her and so do I."
Physical exercise is ideal, it's much better than sitting in front of the TV or the computer screen. I like all of Bruce Lee's films, he was the best. I also like Jackie chan a lot, my kids are Jackie Chan fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment