Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Madonna's man claims he did not cheat on her

Pop star Madonna's new man Jesus Luz claims he did not cheat on her with a lingerie model as his mother was close by.
Luz agreed that he danced with model Luciano Costa at a party in his native Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, but affirms she is just a "friend", thesun.co.uk reports.
He said: "I have nothing with Luciana. The next day I met her on the beach and greeted her normally. The press created this story. Even if it is true that I am with her, I would never reveal these details. I was never one to comment on my personal life and that won't change now. This is a characteristic of my personality."

He said: "I danced with her, but I danced with everyone at the party. My mum was at my side [at the party] and never would I become intimate with a woman if my mum was nearby—even if I was interested in that person."
Luz was photographed embracing Costa as they danced. He claims his mother Christiane was close by, but she wasn't. Luz and Costa were photographed the next day walking hand in hand in a park

No comments:

Post a Comment